Saturday, September 14, 2013

Red Manzanita Branches for Decorating and Centerpieces

Red Manzanita grows naturally into a beautiful, twisting, living sculpture.

There is no reason why you can't bring the beauty indoors.
Implement Red Manzanita into centerpieces, wall art, sculptures, and many other interior design and decor purposes. It is versatile and lasts virtually forever.
Manzanita is one of the longest lasting, hardest woods in existence. People even use it for fish tank decor!

One of my favorite ways to use Red Manzanita branches is to pot it in a pretty plant pot and create a Banzai tree look. I use an inch or two of plaster in the bottom of the pot and it sets within seconds. Top that with rocks, glass marbles, moss, soil, or anything you like. You can preserve the actual leaves, or glue silk ones on wherever you like. It makes a very realistic looking Banzai tree without having to actually grow a Banzai.

The branches can be painted to fit into your design theme. Above is a nice example of Manzanita branches used to create a very elegant sculpture.


One of the most popular uses for Manzanita branches is in the creation of Wedding centerpieces and decorations. Manzanita branches make beautiful wish trees, as well.

Jewelry trees and organizers are another popular way to use Manzanita branches. They can be trimmed down or left long. Either way, they last forever and your jewelry becomes part of your bedroom or bathroom decor!

I will continue to add to this blog the many ways I, myself, find to use this amazing tree.
If you would like freshly cut and trimmed or untrimmed Red Manzanita branches, please contact me or view my listings on Etsy.
It grows natural and wild where I live. I noticed its artistic value while walking our dog. My artist's eye caught the beauty of the trees and now I have decorated our house with it.
I can cut branches to order, or I usually have pre-cut ones up for sale.
Click below to see what I have. Feel free to contact me with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment